The Seagate 600 Pro SSD deliver a best-in-class combination of fast, consistent performance, and low power, making it ideal for hyperscale data centers, cloud system builders, and cloud service providers. This SSD best suitable for private users and companies.
BEST-IN-CLASS PERFORMANCE EFFICIENCY (IOPS/W)
The Seagate 600 Pro SSD delivers ultra fast performance maximizing IOPS/watt value while reducing energy costs. Designed for low power consumption, these drives also automatically adjust power usage based on workload I/O levels, which means lighter workloads use even less power.
END-TO-END DATA PROTECTION
With multi-layered error recovery technology and advanced media management technology, the Seagate 600 Pro SSD delivers end-to-end data protection for high data integrity. It prevents data loss from undetected, unintentional bit-flip corruption (silent errors) and unexpected power loss. It provides media-health monitoring and reporting for advance notification to host systems of drive problems or as the drive approaches end of life.
ONE SSD DRIVE – MANY USE CASES – REDUCED TCO
Seagate 600 Pro SSDs are entry-level enterprise drives that help reduce the total cost of ownership (TCO). Specifically designed to optimize performance for read-intensive and mixed workloads, these drives are ideal for data center applications (fast data indexing, edge caching), data streaming, content delivery networks, gaming and software delivery, virtualization, and other cloud applications.
- Delivers the highest IOPS/watt to improve system performance and reduce power and cooling costs for performance-hungry data center and cloud applications
- Fast, consistent performance and low latency over the warranty period of the drive
- Helps reduce performance gaps between storage I/O and CPU operations
- Provides up to 480GB user capacity
- Helps safeguard data against unexpected power loss
- Helps protect data from undetected, unintentional corruption (silent errors)
- One drive-many use cases
- Performance-hungry, read-intensive, data center applications, such as data indexing, edge caching, data streaming, or gaming/software delivery
- Cloud system builders, cloud service providers, content delivery networks and virtualized enterprise environments that demand the highest IOPS/W value
- Green IT and TCO reduction initiatives
- Power- and space-constrained data centers
Manufacturer: Seagate Technology
Manufacturer Part Number: ST120FP0021
Brand Name: Seagate
Product Model: ST120FP0021
Product Name: Seagate 600 Pro Series 120GB NB Enterprise SATA Solid State Drive
Product Type: Hard Drive
Storage Capacity: 120GB
Warranty: 60 Days