MHL was one the first major wired standard for connecting Android smartphones and tablets to TVs, and is supported by many Android phones and tablets. The HDMI end goes into the TV as normal, and a micro USB cable is attached to a USB port or AC adapter.
Connect your Galaxy S5/S4/S3, Note Edge/Note4/Note3/Note2, Note 10.1 or any MHL compatible smartphone/tablet to a HDTV or monitor
The MHL to HDMI Active Cable is ideal for sharing content from your MHL compatible smartphone or tablet on your HDTV or monitor. The MHL Adapter incorporates Mobile High-Definition Link version 1.0 technology, supporting 1080p HD video and 7.1 digital audio. Connect to a power source via the Micro USB connector for simultaneous charging of the device during video/audio playback on the HDTV.
- Connect a smartphone, tablet, or other MHL compatible device to your HDTV
- Supports 1080p HD Video and 7.1 Digital Audio
- Connects to your device via the Micro USB connector (male)
- Connects to a power source via a secondary Micro USB connector (female) for simultaneous charging of the device during video/audio playback on the HDTV
- Supports up to HDMI 1.4a
- MHL 1.0
- 11-pin connector for Galaxy S5, S4, S3, Note Edge/Note4/Note3/Note2, Note 10.1
- 5-pin connector for other MHL compatible phones
- Designed for use with MHL compatible phone/tablet, including:
- Galaxy S5, S4, S3, S2, Note Edge/Note4/Note3/Note2, Note 10.1 (2014)
- HTC One, One X+, One X, Butterfly S
- Xperia Z, SP, ZL; Optimus G Pro, Optimus G
- HDTV does not need to be MHL compatible
Warranty: 1 Year Warranty.