Add more data storage and configuring RAID is now an easy-to-do, quick and easy task. External dip switch "Clear and Simple" design makes RAID possible for everyone. Suitable for wide range of storage applications.
With an easy configuration scheme, the device can be a pure port multiplier in a RAID configuration which provides SATA port expansion just like a SATA Hub, or hard-drive performance booster which provides a high performance device seen by host controller or hard-drive data protector which automatically backup data to prevent data loss from hard-drive damage.
1 to 5 Port SATA Port Multiplier (PM) Raid 0 1 3 5 10 Bracket Mounting Card
1:5 (5x1) Internal SATA Port Multiplier (PM) Dip Switch RAID Bracket Mounting
- Provides an SATA host and 5 SATA Device Connectors
- High-speed, native SATA connection to host and device
- External Dip Switch for Easy RAID Configiration
- Provides SATA Port Expansion, Data Protection and Performance
- Supports 5-port SATA Interface
- Automatically Speed Negotiation for 3Gbps or 1.5Gbps
- Supports PM Aware and Non-PM Aware Host
- RAID Subsystem
- Backup Systems
- Disk Clone Systems
- Serial ATA Enclosures
- Large Capacity & High Performance Solid State Drive
- Very Large Capacity Disk Systems
- SATA Ports Expander
1. No drivers need to be installed.
2. Port Multiplying only supported with CLEAR switch mode with a SATA port that supports Port Multiplying.
- Windows Server 2012
- Windows 8
- Windows 7 (32/64 bit)
- Windows XP
- Windows 2000
- Windows 2003 (32/64 bit)
- Windows 2008 64 bit