Expand your screen space
The Cirago UDA1100 USB to DVI, HDMI and VGA Display Adapter is a simple solution for setting up additional monitor, LCD, or projector from a USB port on your desktop or laptop, without adding a video card. It outputs to most popular interfaces — DVI, HDMI, or VGA, and enables clone, extended, or rotation mode to satisfy different display needs.
Its outstanding built-in capabilities allow up to four additional displays on a single Mac computer (up to six on a PC) — one UDA1100 per display connection. With increased desktop area, it makes viewing extensive spreadsheets, reading lengthy documents, or working with multiple applications fast and easy.
The adapter is light and compact with onboard headphone and microphone jacks. It offers convenience and enables higher productivity in the office, at home, or on the road.
- USB to HDMI, DVI, VGA
- Max Resolution 1920 x 1080
- Headphone + Microphone jacks
- Up to 4 simultaneous displays on a Mac (up to 6 on a PC)
- One UDA1100 per display connection
- Supports video resolutions up to 1920 x 1080 in 32-bit color
- Desktop display modes: clone, extended, and rotation
- 3.5mm jacks for stereo audio output and microphone input
- Plug-n-Play and Hot-Swappable
- DisplayLink Certified (DisplayLink chipset DL165)
- Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7 32/64-bit, Vista 32/64-bit, XP 32-bit, 2000, Mac OS X 10.4 and higher
What is in the box?
- USB to DVI, HDMI, VGA display adapter
- DVI to HDMI adapter
- DVI to VGA adapter
- USB cable
- User's manual
- Installation CD