The Cirago DisplayPort / Mini DisplayPort to DVI Adapter allows the connection of a DisplayPort or Mini DisplayPort enabled computer to a DVI-D display
Every Mac with a Mini DisplayPort allows you to connect an external display or projector using an adapter. You can use an external display as your main workspace or to extend your desktop, or you can work in mirrored mode with a projector so you can view what your audience sees.
The Mini DisplayPort to DVI-I Adapter from Cirago is designed to allow users of a Mac computer featuring the Display Port or Mini DisplayPort connector to output to an external monitor or projector that features a DVI port. Both video-mirroring and dual-display modes are supported. Please check with the manufacturer of your monitor to make sure you're choosing the correct adapter.
- Connect a DVI monitor or projector, or add a second display to your workstation.
- Mini DisplayPort to DVI display adapter supports DVI screw locking cable to prevent cable from coming loose or accidental disconnection from DVI displays/projectors.
- With no software or drivers required, the Mini DP to DVI converter works with any OS including Windows.
- Lightweight and portable Thunderbolt DP to DVI adapter for connecting a Mini DisplayPort (Mini DP or DP) Thunderbolt 2 port compatible computer to a DVI-enabled monitor or projector.
- Stream video from your computer or tablet to your monitor screen. DVI to Mini DisplayPort cable supports video resolutions up to 1080p (Full HD).
- Connects a DisplayPort or Mini DisplayPort enabled computer to a DVI-D monitor, projector, or TV
- Supports PC resolutions up to 1920x1200 (WUXGA) and HD up to 1080p, 60Hz
- Easy to use, no software required
In the box
- Mini DisplayPort to DVI Adapter
- DisplayPort to Mini DisplayPort Adapter