Connect your HDMI device to analog TV
This HDMI to composite AV converter will convert an HDMI signal and output a standard Y/R/W RCA signal. It is ideal for connecting a set top box or media device with HDMI output to an existing TV, VHS VCR, DVD player, or similar display devices with composite AV inputs.
HDMI To RCA Converter Convert the high quality of the HDMI video signal into normal CVBS signal. Allows you to play on TV, VHS recorders, DVD recorders, etc. Adopt the latest Scaler video processing technology. For example, the TV Stick / Roku is connected to any TV or Projector with RCA input.
HDMI cable and USB charge cable included
- HDMI to AV
- HDMI input format: 480p/576p/720p/1080i/1080p (HDMI 1.4)
- AV output format: NTSC (480i) / PAL (576i) L/R analog audio out
- HDCP compatible
- DAC digital-analog chipset: MDIN165
- Input: HDMI Type A female (HDMI cable included)
- Output: RCA Yellow/Red/White
- DC Connector (optional power via USB charge cable included)
What is in the box?
- HDMI to AV converter
- HDMI cable
- USB charge cable
** IMPORTANT Instructions **
To toggle between NTSC and PAL: If you get a black & white image on the display, use a pointed object (such as a toothpick or thumbtack) and press into the small hole on the side of the HDMI to AV Converter.
• If the HDMI to AV Converter needs additional power, insert one end of the USB charge cable (included) into the HDMI to AV Converter. Insert the USB end of the charge cable into a USB wall charger or into the USB port of your computer.